Get snapping over the summer months and be ready to enter TIA's very popular annual photo competition in early 2019.
This is a chance to show off your creativity, generate fantastic exposure for your tourism operation and win some amazing prizes. This year's theme is 'Manaakitanga - New Zealand hospitality'. Show us what you think New Zealand hospitality is, what it means to you and your team, and how you show it! Or how your host region and community has shown it to you.
The competition is open to all TIA members and their staff. Entries will open in February - we'll send you more details soon!
Conditions of entry
- The photos must reflect the theme 'Manaakitanga - New Zealand hospitality'.
- The photo must be taken by an owner or employee of the TIA member organisation - no contracted third-party photographers please.
- The photo must be high resolution (at least 1MB, preferably larger).
- You must have the permission of any individuals featured in the photo to enter it in the TIA photo competition, and for it to be used in for promotional purposes.
- TIA has the right to use entries in our marketing and PR. Our Strategic Partners may also use the images to promote their services to TIA members.
Past winners include
Canyonz, Coromandel by Russ Hodgson
Glass Bottom Boat, Cathedral Cove, by Peter May
Hiking New Zealand, Tongariro National Park, by Malcolm O'Neill
Kaitiaki Adventures, Rotorua, by Dale Thomas
- Photo competition